GREAT FOOD IN LIBERTY
Liberty Bell Restaurant (765) 458-6115
Liberty Bell Pizza (765) 458-6914
J's Dairy Inn (765) 458-5812
Liberty Pizza King (delivers) (765) 458-5775
Ainsley's Cafe' (765) 458-7474
Jay's Midlake (765) 458-7554
Norris English Pub (765) 223-2337
El Reparo Mexican Restaurant (765) 458-1530
Rip's Family BBQ (765) 223-2271
GREAT FOOD IN BROOKVILLE
Korners' Kountry Kitchen (765) 547-1039
Brookville Pizza King (765) 647-5929
Dairy Cottage (765) 647-5451
Ye Olde Shack (765) 647-5571
Grab A Sack Restaurant (765) 647-3581
El Reparo Mexican Restaurant (765) 647-6000
Salt Creek Ranch (765) 698-2044
CHALLENGING GOLF COURSES
Brook Hill Golf Course (765) 647-4522
Kent's Harbor Links (765) 458-9999
Liberty Country Club (765) 458-5664
- Whitewater Valley Railroad-Connersville (765) 825-2561
- Historic town of Metamora - located on US 52 features shopping, a canal boat, restored grist mill, train and horse drawn buggy rides, festivals and events.
- Great shopping and food in Richmond IN, just 22 miles away
- Small town festivals and fairs! Check out the calendar of events at
- Union County Historical Society Museum in the 105 year old RR Depot in Liberty- Open Sundays 2:00 to 4:00
- Boating on Brookville Lake
- Antique and specialty shops
- BIG Flea Market at White's Sale Barn on Wednesdays with numerous booths and fresh produce (765) 647-1922
- Haspin Acres Motorcycle Park
- Grab your Fossil identification book and head out to area road cuts and look for some natural area history. The area is rich in 450-million year old Ordovician fossils.
- Find Walmart in Oxford, OH or Connersville, IN
- Looking for old treasures? Check out the local auction houses.
- Metamora Auction House
- Abernathy Auction House
- Cool off on a hot summer day at one of two beaches located on Brookville lake. One is at the Mounds SRA and one at Quakertown SRA. Pack a picnic lunch and make it a day!
- Get out and move! Check out some of the beautiful trails the area has to offer. The Adena Trace is a large 25 mile long hiking trail that is made up of several shorter trails. The trail offers something for everyone ranging from easy to rugged. The Whitewater Canal trail is a nice 2.5 mile hiking/biking trail located in Metamora and can be accessed by going to the roadside park along US 52.